To create MySQL database at Godaddy is not a big hassle and it is very simple as like other hosting companies MySQL database creation.
Here is the complete guide to Create MySQL Database at Godaddy:
- Login to your account at Godaddy, Click here to login,
- Enter your login details and go to “Web Hosting -> Manage”
- From control panel, go to “Databases” and click on “MySQL”
- At “Manage Databases” click on “ADD”
- At “Add a MySQL database” type your database friendly name, database name and username, Database Password.
- Click on “OK”
- Within a few minutes, your newly MySQL Database at Godaddy will be ready to use.