FileZilla widely used and popular file transfer protocol software for files and folders uploading. Very simple user interface of FileZilla makes it easy to use for beginner to expert users.
Guys who are new to FileZilla and never used it before, here is a quick guide on how to quickly connect to server using FileZilla and upload files or folders.
- At number one, type your server url such as ftp://www.yourdomain.com
- At number two, type the user name,
- At number three, type user password,
- At number four, click on Quick Connect,
- After successful connection, FileZilla will show you the directories from live server,
- To upload files or folders from your computer, right mouse click on selected files or folders and select “Upload”
- FileZilla will start to upload files or folders immediately.