Are you planning or need help to do SSL Certificate Installation on your wordpress website?
Then you land to a perfect place where a WP Expert can do SSL Certificate Installation on WordPress Website.
What is SSL Certificate?
SSL Certificate provides secure, encrypted communications between a website and an Internet browser. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, the protocol which provides the encryption. SSL Certificates are typically installed on pages that require end-users to submit sensitive information over the internet like credit card details or passwords. Example pages include payment pages, online forms and login pages.
SSL Certificates bind together:
- A domain name, server name or hostname.
- An organizational identity (i.e. company name) and location.
A common scenario is ssl enabled website comes with https://www.example.com On the other hand a non ssl website comes with only http://www.example.com
Why Do I Need An SSL Certificate?
- Keeps data secure between servers
- Increases your Google Rankings
- Builds/Enhances customer trust
- Improves conversion rates
Requirements to Install SSL Certificate are:
- Purchased and verified SSL Certificate
- cPanel Access with full privilege
- WordPress Login details with Admin privilege
2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by BN Web Design.