SSL Certificate for website bind together:
- A domain name, server name or hostname.
- An organizational identity (i.e. company name) and location.
- A common scenario for SSL enabled website comes with https://www.example.com On the other hand a non SSL website comes with only http://www.example.com
Why you need SSL Certificate?
- Keeps data secure between servers
- Increases your Google Rankings
- Builds/Enhances customer trust
- Improves conversion rates
To do SSL Certificate Installation, we need:
- cPanel Access
- Company or Person full details
- WordPress Login details
- SSL Certificate