WordPress Transfer with WooCommerce service include
- WordPress Database Backup (Maximum 100 mb)
- WooCommerce Database backup
- WordPress Files and Folders backup
- Restoration of WordPress and WooCommerce Database Manually
WordPress Transfer with WooCommerce service requirements
- Existing WordPress Login Details
- Existing cPanel or Web Server Login Details
- New cPanel or Web Server Login details where you want to transfer
- The domain must be activated if you want to change URL or LINK during Migration
- New cPanel or Web Server must be activated and functional during transfer
- Existing Database, WordPress Files and folders must be Virus or Malware free. (To clean up virus or malware additional charge will apply)
WordPress is a content management system based on PHP and MySQL that is usually used with the MySQL or MariaDB database servers. It’s an open-source platform and has huge resources such as Theme, Plugin and skilled developer around the globe.
WooCommerce is an open-source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. It is designed for small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress. Launched on September 27, 2011, the plugin quickly became popular for its simplicity to install and customize and free base product.